- Run a good metal nit/lice comb through your child’s hair using OMG Head Lice Treatment Solution.
- If you do a monthly Comb-Out until the end of 8th grade, your child will never get lice.
- Place, OMG Head Lice Treatment Solution (you can purchase it now at https://www.liceinfo.net/product/nit-freeterminator-comb) on your child’s (wet or dry) hair, then comb through the hair. Make sure you are using only the Nit-Free Terminator comb during this process. This comb, made in Argentina, is the only comb that works.
- If you see many little dark pepper spots in the white conditioner when you comb it through, then your child has head lice, and you can proceed with the following simple, stress-free lice removal instructions:
- Continue combing for 30-40 minutes, until you see no more pepper spots.
- Then comb 3 times/week for 3 weeks.
- Then comb-out 1 x week for a month.
- Don’t want to deal with it yourself? Call the NitWits professionals at 617-816-9487.
Voted “Best of Boston” Eight Years Running!