Hands-on Lice and Nit Removal
- We provide an all-natural, organic and pesticide-free head lice removal treatment for children and families at our new location in Belmont.
- Clients usually require only one visit to our salon. After the visit, we strongly advise following a simple customized in-home plan that our staff have devised over many years of treating children and families.
- On average one complete lice treatment takes one to one and a half hours per head.
- We are always happy to answer any questions clients might have over the phone or via email. Please call us at 617-816-9487, or email us: [email protected]
- Our salon is conveniently located at our new location in Belmont with plenty of street parking.
- We accept all major credit cards, Flex Spending Account (FSA) credit/debit cards, Health Care Spending Account (HSA) credit/debit cards,
personal checks and cash.
- At the salon, we have multiple DVD players to provide entertainment for families during the visit.
- All treatments take place in our new Family-Friendly location in Belmont.
Peace of Mind
- During the visit, we check all family members who come for your “Peace of Mind.”
- Some clients who come, do not actually have head lice, but feel that having their scalp carefully checked by an expert is well worth the visit.
- Education about Head Lice is an important part of our services.
- When you visit us at NitWits you will learn:
- How to identify adult and immature head lice as well as their eggs (nits)
- The life cycle of the human head louse.
- Where did the extraordinary stigma about head lice come from?
- Effective strategies for the prevention of re-infestation.
- Everything you need to be doing and not doing to deal with head lice in your environment
On-Site School Visits
- We also give school-wide educational presentations for students, parents, and teachers, which should be scheduled at least few weeks ahead of time.