Lice School Vacation Week. Our latest parent story “Yes, we were invited to go to Florida during school vacation week with my sister’s family. My sister’s kids had lice and guess what? My kids ended up getting head lice from their cousins. The sun and swimming were fabulous, but I was furious at my sister and her husband for infesting our kids with lice!”
Why Lice and Vacation Go Together:
• Does your child have cousins the same age as she is?
• That’s right folks, those cousins spend hours together over the holidays.
• Head lice love the cousins, because head lice like kids.
• Kids have warmer scalps than adults and are very cuddly with each other.
• Lice are transmitted through direct head-to-head contact from cousin-to-cousin!
Lice School Vacation Week. The sun the sand, or the skiing can be a wonderful break from the daily routine. However, one of the worst experiences you can have as a parent, is to discover lice on their kid’s head while on vacation. It can mar the whole trip, as you are wondering what to do about the lice so far away from home!
Lice School Vacation Week. Head Lice just love school vacation weeks, because the Florida lice can infest the Boston cousins and get a free ride to Massachusetts via school vacation! What to do? You can do a lice comb out with the OMG Nit-Free Terminator Comb after your trip. This will stop lice in their tracks if your kids still have an early case, making it much easier to treat!