What is lice, you might ask. The word “lice” is plural for a louse. Head lice are parasites, which are very small and are barely visible to the naked eye. They are completely clear like a jellyfish and they start to become brown as they become starved of oxygen and start to die. As a parasite, Head Lice lives off of other things, like mammals and birds. A louse (or singular for lice) consumes smaller amounts of blood when compared to other blood-feeding parasites, and they use their feet, which are sticky, to hold onto the hair of its host. Head Lice Removal Treatments are largely ineffective in 2014 because head lice shampoos, which are all pesticide shampoos no longer work.
We Will Outwit Your Nits
Lice Treatment Removal Information in Boston Area